Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Time....is there ever enough?



Despite having written my first post nine days age it seems as if it's been two months. The past week and a half has been filled with so much running around and yet I still need more time. It has not really hit me that I will be returning to Guatemala after almost two years. My mind has been preoccupied with getting an apartment, setting up classes and many many more things that I could not bring myself to get excited about the journey before me. I'll be staying in the Bronx tonight with Claribel and her family. Claribel and I are both doing International Health at Boston University and will be team partners for the next two months.  However at 5a.m. we'll make our way to the airport for our 8a.m. departure. Once I am sitting in the plane the excitement will begin to rise and eventually bubble over. Guatemala here I come! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment